ads

Thursday 3 September 2015

An Handful Of Peanuts Daily Maintain Both Good Health And Heart Health Part1



Peanuts are good body building foods. They contain the vitamin the body need for growth (including vitamin C in their raw state) and all necessary metabolic functions. They contain carbohydrates, fats and proteins.

They proteins are not necessary complete or first class, but nevertheless an important source of the protein food that the body need for growth and repair. Raw peanuts contain carbohydrates, fats and proteins.

An handful of these tiny nuts as part of your breakfast or lunch meals can maintain the synergy balance in the body. I regularly take peanuts in all my meals whether breakfast, lunch and supper. If I need to snack a meal, freshly roasted peanuts half in raw state with a cup of black tea or added milk is all that I need to keep the energy synergy balance for the day.

Today, I roasted some handful of these raw peanuts to keep me energetic with a cup of black tea very early in the morning while hitting away on my computer keyboard to let this story out.

I have been eating peanuts since as a kid. At times I just take a tablespoonful of these nuts in the raw state. I mean I eat these without roasting them in a heating pan. And the best part of all this is that I do not get any health risk or symptoms as many can claim.

Eating peanuts in its raw state or half done or fully done do not possess and health risks. It is when you over treat the nuts in the heat or over boiling them and destroying many of its valuable vitamins and mineral matters that health hazards can result.

Peanuts have vitamin C. Vitamin C is water soluble and is destroyed by heating. Likewise, all its vitamin B complex vitamins is again destroyed by overheating in the barking pan or any source you use to treat the nuts. What about its fat soluble vitamins like A, E and D? Remember peanut is a vegetable. All these can be destroyed during the roasting or barking process if care is not taken. Even its digestible carbs, fats and proteins can all be destroyed over prolong heating. Just take an handful of the nuts now if you care into a pan. Put it on heat 30o C for only 5 minutes. It will turn black by overheating. This is a sign that it is overdone and yet the carbs got overheat including the fats. And so, all the valuable foodstuff is now a complete trash, undigestible and unfit for human consumption.

Eating such treated nuts is what cause ill-health in the first place. We think well roasted peanuts is more digestible than the half done ones. This is a misinformation on good diet.This is where skin disease, acne, pimples, blockheads, and so on came into being.

Peanuts are not your problems. These nuts are your friends. Treat them as such or as you would treat any of your human friends, you know what.

Some say it will caused you eye and breathing problems. I have not experienced such an issue. Is the subject affect being allergic to the nuts? If so, a piece of the nut overtime can help cure the issue until the body adopted itself to the nut. This is the medica materia rule of thumb, in other words, like is treat by like. I think you can understand this well. Just a piece of the nut or two taken overtime can help relief the allergic symptoms period.

Weight Issues

If you are underweight, peanuts will help you put on weight. 

To achieve this feat, you have to take some handful daily, morning or afternoon. There was a period in my life I release I am losing much weigh due to relying on much convenience foods. I start to eat half a cup daily. I begin to gain some weight.

You can do that too and it is not much an effort. Just put two handful of the nuts in a barking pan and turn on low heat 20oC and stir same for over 5 minutes and it will be done half in the raw state.

Take this with a cup of black or red tea and add milk into it to make the snack a complete protein.

Do this for over a month daily and it will surprise you how much weight you have gain.

Again, there was a period in my life I began to be very active in building my body muscles. Peanuts serve as my main supplement along with any natural meal. I will just roast one cup and chew them up and two hours before the exercise program and I proved ill-health wrong, especially cough as it is claimed.

Peanut Myths

I was a small boy and the elders say it cause cough. We are helping to treating the nuts by sieving the good nuts from the rotten items along with some small pieces of stones. We small ones will like to chew some nuts raw. Apparently they want to discourage us from eating same. They would have done a better example by taking some and treating them healthy for us. We small ones should have been grateful for the kind gesture and bless them but this was not done; so we go on eating the nuts raw. I do not remember getting sick and seeing any other of my mates sick till date.

They say it also cause eye problems. I have the healthiest eye and I do not need a glass to read even at 58 years.  Again, all my mates who eat same raw nuts I have not seen putting on eye glasses!
Peanut myth is a zero.

To your good health!



Miebakagh57 (Miebakagh Fiberesima) Copyright 2015.




1 comment:

  1. Jim Corbett National Park Resorts are very popular, not just because they are luxurious but because they are not very harsh on your pocket as well.
    Jim Corbett National Park Resorts
    Best Resort in Jim Corbett
    jim corbett resorts
    jim corbett national park

    ReplyDelete